I was sent some samples by Kestrel Foods, a Northern Irish based company who will be supplying a major supermarket, of a range of snacks under the banner of “Street Foods”.
- Sri Lanka Kandy Mix (raisins, pineapple, coconut, almond and cashews)
- Kerala Cashew and Coconut Spice (cashews, rice crackers, coconut and sesame sticks)
- Louisiana Hickory Barbeque (almonds, green peas, sesame sticks)-my favourite
- Koh Samui Thai Spice (almonds, cashews, pineapple and coconut)
- Ir De Tapas (broad beans, peas, corn, almonds and peanuts)
My favourite was the Louisiana followed by Kerala, Sri Lanka, Koh Samui and Tapas, but really they are all great.